Assistant Accountant - Cheltenham
Vero Software is one of the most successful computer aided manufacturing software companies in the world. We are market-leaders in providing a diverse portfolio of quality CAD/CAM products, distributed and supported here in the UK and globally. We have 5 offices in the UK, several in the US, and have subsidiaries and branches in Europe and the Far East. Our distributor network is worldwide.
Reporting to the Company Accountant this role is for an Assistant Accountant
1. Supervize Accounts Assistant.
2. Manage daily corporate cash and banking activities
3. Maintain and manage expenses system.
4. Maintain fixed asset register and lease schedules.
5. Maintain schedules of accruals and prepayments.
6. Month end journals for depreciation etc.
7. Payment runs.
8. Reconciliations of bank and control accounts.
9. Manage foreign currency requirements with Hexagon Treasury.
10. Assist with year-end audit schedules.
11. Reconcile intercompany balances.
12. Provide support and information to other members of finance team and company management.
Good level of numeracy.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Good knowledge of Excel.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/GP would be an advantage.
Proactive and flexible.
Ability to work as part of a team.
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to Jacqui.email@example.com