Vero Software is one of the most successful computer aided manufacturing software companies in the world. We are market-leaders in providing a diverse portfolio of quality CAD/CAM products, distributed and supported here in the UK and globally. We have 5 offices in the UK, several in the US, and have subsidiaries and branches in Europe and the Far East. Our distributor network is worldwide.
Candidates must be self-motivated, dynamic, have a history of working within a commercial environment, able to work within a small team, and be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, as the position will require understanding and successfully implementing company requirements.
Major responsibilities include:
• Assist the UK sales team in providing a professional and excellent level of marketing services with existing and new customers.
• Manage and distribute website lead and information requests.
• Database management (SFDC) - Adding and editing company profiles & creating / maintaining segmented marketing lists.
• Assist with the development and deployment of e-campaigns for all UK brands.
• Support and assist with the management of trade events and exhibitions.
• Assist with media proofing and tracking of creative material.
• Design skills - especially creating new image collateral from scratch.
• Other multimedia skills (video creation and editing would be desirable).
• Works well in a team.
• Good communication skills.
• Digital marketing experience and Social Media savvy.
• Excellent standard of written English.
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite and good practices for creating web content.
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to Jacqui.email@example.com