Sales Operations Analyst - Reading
• Conducts analysis and develops insights to improve the quality of decision making within the sales organization.
• Work with the sales team to ensure company sales processes are followed.
• Collects, analyzes, evaluates, and reports data to increase sales productivity
• Assists Sales, Marketing and Corporate management with CRM reporting and data facilitation ( Salesforce.com CRM)
• Consults with sales management to design/redesign, build, and produce both standardized and custom dashboards, reports, forecasts, and analyses at regularly scheduled intervals and on an as-needed basis
• Provides continuous internal training and skills enhancement tools for Salesforce.com users
• Maps, documents, and continually improves processes to facilitate sales performance and predictability
• Manages and maintains Salesforce.com cleanup (i.e. duplicates, affiliated account relationships, etc.)
• Interact with Group Business Systems team to define custom workflow and validation rules
• Monitors user adoption rates and responds as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve system usage
• Create and deliver training material, playbooks, webinars related to SFDC best practices.
• Analyzes CRM usage patterns, contacts individuals for compliance and accuracy and recommends best practices
• Creates effective and accurate numerical models of activity metrics needed to meet company goals and then oversees the achievement of those metrics
• Leads data-driven ad hoc projects, such as territory realignment and market segmentation analysis
Objective to improve all aspects of sales through qualitative and quantitative methods
1. Process & process improvement, data collection & data quality
2. Data analysis & KPI metric development
3. Training and support of SFDC best practize
4. SFDC adoption and utilization, reporting and operational dashboard design
5. Global business analysis
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Finance, Marketing or a business-related field.
Typically 2 or more years of experience working with SFDC as a sales analyst.
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to Jacqui.email@example.com