Cabinet Vision - Applications Engineer
Cabinet Vision is the most widely used design for manufacturing software capable of custom cabinet and room design, photo realistic renderings, material optimization, bidding and costing, and cutlists and bill of materials. Combined with the powerful S2M Center, it can automatically create machine ready G-Code for CNC flat table routers, point-to-point machines, panel saws, drill and dowel machines, chop saws and other specialized CNC machinery.
• Providing comprehensive professional application & support services for the CV product to Vero’s existing and prospective customers
• Delivering online, onsite and/or basic to advanced training, integration, and customization functions in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide consulting services – customer introduction and follow-up calls
• Deliver custom programming; creating and modifying custom reports, UCS and catalogues/libraries
• Provide Post modifications
• Review new software versions to provide feedback on potential program issues.
• Analyze and report to the Product Manager any new software functionality required for a specific market.
• Prepare backup files, activity reports, expense reports, etc. and submit in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is one that has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and exceptional work ethic.
A High School diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or 3 years related technical experience, or an equivalent in education and experience is required. Experience in a customer service and/or training environment is preferred. A demonstrated strength in organizational and multi-tasking skills is required. The ability to travel up to 60% of the time is required.
We would love to hear from you
Please email your resume (include salary requirement) to USCareers@verosoftware.com .
Please include “WDW AE” in the reference line of your email.