Edgecam - Customer Service Representative
Intelligent CAM Software for Milling, Turning, Mill-Turn Machining, Multi Axis Machining, and Wire EDM. Edgecam creates efficient, reliable toolpaths with precision and control for the production machinist.
Successful candidates’ responsibilities will include:
· Multi-tasking customer sales/service; managing developing and increasing maintenance and training sales in assigned territories
· Responsible for dealing with customer inquiries in an efficient and helpful manner by providing information on software and all services.
· Responsible for information support and lead generation for the Consultant Sales team. Each CSR is assigned their own territories. Territory assignments are subject to change as necessary.
· Manage the use of computer and other management systems to:
o Prepare sales quotes
o Maintain customer and prospects database records by ensuring accurate up to date information.
o Record customer calls and emails in the customer database.
o Record all quoting activity according to forecast procedures.
o Maintain library of documents for team access and communication accuracy.
· Sell and follow up on product training with schedules, confirmations, and filling classes.
· Participate in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to customers and prospects.
· Successfully continues to learn the product lines, so as to better present solutions to the customers.
· Maintain a minimum monthly sales volume
The ideal candidate is one that has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong competitive attitude, self-motivation, and exceptional work ethic.
Other requirements include a minimum of 1-year prior Sales experience and High School diploma or equivalent. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is mandatory.
We would love to hear from you
Applicants should send their resume to Dawn House, firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Marton, email@example.com.