We are pleased to announce that we'll be launching our first annual Vero Software User Group Meeting on June 13 & 14 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, NV. This User Group Meeting will be FREE for any customer current on an Alphacam, Cabinet Vision, Edgecam, Radan, Surfcam, or WorkNC Support & Maintenance Plan (SMP), which represents a savings of $1399 for each attendee.
This event will be part of HxGN Live 2018, Hexagon's annual customer event. As a part of the Hexagon group of companies, we are excited to be developing technologies that go beyond what you'd expect from a software company, and at this event, you'll have the opportunity to see first-hand the future direction of manufacturing technology.
June 13 & 14
The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV
Stay tuned for registration details!
Here's some of the exciting things you can look forward to:
- Vero's vision and plans for the future of manufacturing solutions
- Product specific road map presentations
- Network with other software users
- Meet with executives and product managers to shape the future of our products & services
- Product specific breakout tracks with hands on software sessions