Cabinet Vision - Customer Service Representative - Based in Reading or Cheltenham
Vero Software is a world leader in CAD CAM software with a proven track record of reliable product delivery. Vero develops and distributes software for aiding the design and manufacturing processes, providing solutions for the tooling, production engineering, sheet metal, metal fabrication, stone and woodworking industries. The company's world-renowned brands include Alphacam, Cabinet Vision, Edgecam, Machining STRATEGIST, PEPS, Radan, SMIRT, SURFCAM, VISI, and WorkNC, along with the production control MRP system Javelin. Despite the diversity of application, these solutions have one thing in common: they all address the rizing challenges of achieving manufacturing efficiencies and bring huge value to the operations where they are deployed.
• To carry out day to day Telesales activities to achieve Individual Monthly Sales targets, maximizing Sales Revenues from existing clients, by ensuring they are aware of additional products and services available.
• Provide direct sales of Annual Support, Training, Updates and other non-core products to existing customers.
• Solicit new customer sales opportunities by taking incoming & making outgoing phone calls to prospects/customers.
• Work closely with CV-UK Account Managers to provide the best service to customers & prospects and to solicit product demo opportunities in order to insure success of the outside Sales channel.
• Aggressively follow up on all assigned Solid Essential leads and manage them until closed.
• Takes the initiative to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Follows all policies and procedures.
• Ability to contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment.
• Communicates effectively to support organization and process change.
• Shows conscientious attention to detail.
• Displays honesty and integrity.
• Displays a professional attitude and appearance.
• Ability to learn how to effectively use various software packages.
• Ability to effectively prioritize work activities.
• Ability to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
• Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to understand oral and written communication; to produce effective oral and written communication for such purposes as communicating with superiors, peers, customers, and shippers; summarizing information and producing timely oral and written reports for superiors.
• Displays positive speech and action towards employees, customers, products, services, and job duties.
For us to take your application forward, you will need to demonstrate excellent persuasive interpersonal skills, Sales experience within the CADCAM industry would be an advantage although training could be provided
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your CV to email@example.com