SMIRT - Applications Engineer
SMIRT is a powerful viewing, CAM and die planning software solution designed explicitly for the Die Build stamping industry. SMIRT products have been developed specifically for the Shop-Floor environment and provide machinists and other users with powerful easy to use ‘Viewing’, 'Planning' and ‘CAM’ tools that dramatically enhance productivity.
• Providing comprehensive professional application & support services for the SMIRT product to Vero’s existing and prospective customers
• Delivering online, onsite and/or basic to advanced training, integration, and customization functions in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide consulting services – customer introduction and follow-up calls
• Deliver custom programming; creating and modifying custom reports, UCS and catalogues/libraries
• Provide Post processor files and modifications
• Review new software versions and provide feedback on potential program issues.
• Analyze and report to the Product Manager any new software functionality required for a specific market.
• Prepare backup files, activity reports, expense reports, etc. and submit in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is one that has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and exceptional work ethic.
A High School diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or 3 years related technical experience, or an equivalent in education and experience is required. Experience in a customer service and/or training environment is preferred. A demonstrated strength in organizational and multi-tasking skills is required.
We would love to hear from you
Please email your resume (include salary requirement) to USCareers@verosoftware.com .
Please include “SMR AE” in the reference line of your email.