Cabinet Vision - Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer will be committed to:
• The Technical Support Engineer may also be required to deliver training to customers, end users and Vero staff at our dedicated training facilities in Wakefield, Reading & Bath
• On occasion assist our Professional Services team with on-site consultancy and other on-site customer services as well as support the UK Sales Teams if necessary.
• Therefore must be willing to travel occasionally both within the UK and Ireland to meet business needs.
• Show Initiative by acting without prompting from others, seeing what needs to be done and doing it.
• Thinks about who needs to know what and when, providing that information in a timely manner. Considers the consequences of their actions.
• Takes the initiative to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Follows all policies and procedures.
• Ability to contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment.
• Communicates effectively to support organization and process change.
• Shows conscientious attention to detail.
• Displays honesty and integrity.
• Displays a professional attitude and appearance.
• Ability to learn how to effectively use various software packages.
• Ability to effectively prioritize work activities.
• Ability to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
• Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to understand oral and written communication; to produce effective oral and written communication for such purposes as communicating with superiors, peers, customers, and shippers; summarizing information and producing timely oral and written reports for superiors.
• Displays positive speech and action towards employees, customers, products, services, and job duties.
Major Knowledge and Skills
• General knowledge of CAD/CAM preferred.
• General knowledge of Furniture Manufacturing preferred.
• Demonstrates strong troubleshooting ability.
• Willingness to Continuously Improve Skillset
• Working knowledge of specific Vero Software products.
• Working knowledge of Windows OS.
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org